ProQ RANGER ELITE BBQ SMOKER WITH MAVERICK REMOTE BBQ THERMOMETER
Shipping to continental US addresses only.
The ProQ Ranger is our smallest BBQ Smoker loaded with great functionality and capacity for your outdoor cooking experience. It’s the ideal choice if you’re a beginner or simply prefer a more portable charcoal BBQ smoker perfect for fun camping adventures. Our Ranger is the perfect BBQ for the patio cook and is sure to inspire! The Ranger is our only smoker to feature a wok shaped water pan with a removable handle, perfect for live-fire stir frying.
- Albeit a small and compact BBQ smoker, it’s highly versatile that is sure to get you confidently grilling, roasting and creating great tasting smoked barbecue food all year round.
- In-built lid thermometer and multiple vents allowing you to control your temperature with ease
- Perfect size and capacity for singles, couples, small families, and great for camping and caravanning
- Large range of accessories available to make your smoker even more versatile. It can be set up as a stacked BBQ smoker or a bullet BBQ. A small BBQ smoker with endless possibilities!
- Thick, robust, porcelain-coated enamel walls for great insulation and durability in all weathers
- Easy to clean and rust resistant stainless steel grills. The compact BBQ smoker Ranger is extremely durable.
- Includes a FREE LW-377 Remote BBQ Thermometer
BBQ SMOKER FEATURES
FREE LW-377 REMOTE BBQ THERMOMETER
300 Foot Range (90 m) • Receiver displays barbecue temperature up to 572°F • Lost Link Alert warns you if your transmitter is out of range or has lost the radio frequency signal • Your meat, barbecue and timer settings are stored even if the unit is turned off • Monitor internal temperature of meat from 300 ft away • Wireless receiver with LCD beeps and flashes when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature • Count-Up and Count-Down timer • LCD of receiver has back light for use at night • Receiver has built-in stand • Transmitter has removable wire stand that also becomes a hanger • Food probe wire can be inserted 6” into meat • Both probe wires are heat resistant to 662°F • Can be used in oven or smoker, too • 4 AAA batteries included.
Our products are warranted against material failure or manufacturer defects, burn through or rust through, this does not cover general wear and tear of parts or discolouration. Proof of purchase is required to make a warranty claim on any of our products, and the warranty is not transferable - it is only available to the original purchaser.
ProQ V4 BBQ SMOKERS (LATEST MODEL)
Our ProQ V4.0 BBQ Smokers have a 10 year limited warranty against defects due to bad workmanship or faulty materials to the original purchaser. The parts are warranted for different lengths of time as follows:
- Lid – 10 Years Main Body, all riveted parts*, Lid Handle (to include vent & latches).
- Stackers – 10 Years Main Body, Side Handles, all riveted parts* (to include latches).
- Base – 5 Years + 5 Year 50% Discount Main Body, Legs & Brackets, all riveted parts* (may include vents & latches). After 5 years, we will discount the purchase of a new base by 50%.
- Small Parts – 5 Years Doors, Hinges, Grill Brackets, Grills.
- Small Parts – 1 Year Charcoal Basket, Waterpan, Temperature Gauge.
With both stackers, you can cook on two levels. The water pan (filled with water or sand) is used as a heat deflector between the fire and the food, enabling you to control your cooking temperature, perfect for both hot & fast or low'n slow barbecuing. This setup is most common for larger cuts of meat where slow cooking is called for such as brisket, pulled pork, ribs and hot smoked salmon. The large chamber is also perfect for cold smoking when using the ProQ Cold Smoke Generator (available separately)
single stacker configuration is a very handy set up option. You can slow cook or smoke your food just the same as two stackers, but it's especially useful when cooking smaller quantities. By inserting an empty water pan, the smoker can be used like a conventional oven to roast food with that extra delicious BBQ flavour. Remove the water pan for regular charcoal grilling. The extra distance between flame and food gives you time to BBQ food to crispy perfection without overdoing it
the stackers, our smoker transforms into a handy little kettle BBQ that clips together and can be carried away for days out at the beach or park – it is also great for camping trips. You can use this as a regular grill for burgers, sausages and kebabs or push the fire to one side and use it as a mini smoker, giving you that awesome smoky flavour in a tiny package!
- Assembled dimensions: 38.58 in (H) x 14.56 in (W), 13.38 in (Grill Diameter), 25.35 lbs (98cm (H) x 37cm (W), Grill Diameter: 340mm, Weight: 11.5KG)
- Construction: High Grade Porcelain Coated Steel, Stainless Steel Grills, Aluminium Parts, Heat Proof Silicone
- BBQ Capacity: Easily cater for up to 8 hungry people, you can cook 2 whole chickens or 36 sausages
- Cold Smoking Capacity: Hang up to 2 sides of salmon or 5KG of cheese
- ProQ Ranger BBQ Smoker
- Wok Shaped Water Pan and Handle
- 2 Stackers, Lid and Base
- Built in Hanging Bar & 5 Meat Hooks
- 2 Stainless Cooking Grills
- Flip'n Grate Compatible Charcoal Basket
- Sturdy Aluminium Legs