XR-30 Remote Thermometer with INSTA-SYNC® Technology
Monitor Your BBQ Easily and Wirelessly with INSTA-SYNC® Technology
The XR-30 Remote Thermometer with INSTA-SYNC® Technology works best at home on the BBQ, in the oven, or on the smoker, allowing you to quickly track your meat as it cooks from up to 500 feet away with the included remote receiver.
With the XR-30, there’s no need to interrupt time with family and friends to check the temperature and status of your BBQ grilling session. This remote meat thermometer monitors your BBQ temperature from up to 500 feet away in line of sight using the wireless receiver. When meat temperature falls above or below the programmed range, this wireless meat thermometer notifies you with beeping and flashing on the remote. You’ll never forget the temperature you used to get the perfect cook last time, as the grill thermometer stores your meat, barbecue, and timer settings for easy use.
Perfect for those looking for:
A remote grill thermometer with real-time notifications on BBQ temperatures
A wireless barbecue thermometer that allows you to easily monitor your meat from up to 500 feet away
A wireless meat thermometer that’s best for the grill, oven, or smoker
XR-30 Remote Thermometer Features:
- INSTA-SYNC® technology
- Receiver has belt clip and built-in stand
- Food probe wire can be inserted 6” into meat
- Both probe wires are heat resistant to 716°F
- Can be used in oven or smoker too
- Lost signal alert warns you if your transmitter is out of range or has lost the radio frequency signal
- Transmitter has removable wire stand that also becomes a hanger
- Your meat, barbecue, and timer settings are stored even if the unit is turned off
- Monitor internal temperature of meat from 500 feet away
- Wireless receiver with LCD beeps and flashes when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature
- Monitor barbecue temperature – Receiver beeps and flashes if temperature falls above or below your programmed range
- Count up and count down timer
- LCD of receiver has back light for use at night
- Receiver displays barbecue temperature up to 572°F
I want to be able to monitor my grill from inside my kitchen. Will the XR-30 wireless barbecue thermometer reach this far?
Obstacles such as walls and windows can reduce the range, therefore, it is recommended that the grill be closer than 500 ft to the kitchen.
I have an XR-30 and the probes aren’t reading correctly. Do I need new probes?
If you own an XR-30 and either aren’t getting a reading or are getting a false reading, make sure your probes are pushed in far enough. Squeezing the probe jacks into the transmitter harder will 9 times out of 10 fix this.
What should I do to prolong the use of the probes?
Use tin foil wrapped around the probe wire to shield it from some of the heat or flare-ups that can occur during cooking. Be sure to never submerge your probe or probe wire in water. The water could get into the internal wiring and short out the probe. Also clean your probe with a damp paper towel only after it’s cooled down.
What is INSTA-SYNC® technology?
INSTA-SYNC® technology is an enhancement that allows the receiver and transmitter to automatically sync up, regardless of which is turned on first.
- A faster connection right out of the box
- Reduced interference during connection
- Better data packet transmission
- Reduced connection drops