ET-7 Dual Remote Thermometer
ET-7 Dual Remote Thermometer
The ET-7 Dual Remote Thermometer is Maverick’s largest thermometer, designed with a sizable screen to monitor two different foods at the same time. You can enjoy cooking chicken and beef simultaneously with this meat thermometer, as it has the capability to display temperature “taste” settings for both foods on the same screen.
When it comes to deciding what meal to serve with this grill thermometer, the only limit is your imagination! Whether grilling beef, turkey, pork, chicken, veal, or lamb, this digital meat thermometer does it all! With the capability to monitor temperatures up to 410ºF (210ºC), you can customize the “taste” (rare, medium, medium well, or well done) as desired for each piece of meat.
Out of stock
Perfect for those looking for:
A smoker thermometer with stainless steel probes and a long flexible connecting wire
A wireless meat thermometer that can measure two different types of meat at the same time
An easy-to-use wireless thermometer with pre-programmable temperature settings
ET-7 Dual Remote Thermometer Features:
- Meats (choose from six: beef, turkey, pork, veal, lamb, or chicken)
- Taste or “doneness” (rare, medium, medium well, or well done) as appropriate for each meat, or choose your own target “set” temperature up to 410ºF (210ºC), and in your choice of ºF or ºC
- Actual internal food temperatures for one or two different foods
- Elapsed cooking timer (alternates digits with meat by pressing the MODE button
- Transmitter features a display of actual internal food temperature, and a red LED indicating transmissions (which occur whenever temperature changes by ½ degree)
- The probes are stainless steel, with flexible braid stainless steel sheathed connecting wire, 40” overall length
- Transmitter measures 3 ½ x 2 3/8 x ¾”, weighs 2.8 oz. and includes 2 AA batteries. Signal is sent on 433.92 MhZ
- Receiver measures 5 5/8” x 3” x 1 1/8”, weighs 6.8 oz. and includes 2 AA batteries
How does this BBQ thermometer indicate when there is a temperature change?
The transmitter of the digital food thermometer features a display on the screen of the actual internal food temperature. Additionally, a red LED light will light up, indicating transmissions that occur whenever the temperature changes by ½ degree.
What materials are the probes made of that are included with this meat thermometer?
The ET-7 wireless grill thermometer comes with two probes that are made of stainless steel, with a flexible braid stainless steel covered connecting wire that is 40” in length.
Can I monitor different meats with this wireless BBQ thermometer?
Yes, this wireless digital meat thermometer supports temperature monitoring for six different types of meat including beef, turkey, pork, chicken, veal, and lamb, as well as the option to monitor two different meats at two different temperatures in a single grilling session.