PT-100 Pro-Temp Professional Digital Meat Thermometer
Pro-Temp Professional Digital Meat Thermometer
No professional kitchen is complete without a digital meat thermometer. Ensuring your food is cooked to perfection is a quality your customers expect. Not only will the PT-100 professional meat thermometer improve your meals, but it is also resistant to water, dust, and shock, allowing you to have a worry-free cooking experience.
Perfect for those looking for:
A commercial-grade professional meat thermometer to complete your restaurant or catering kitchen
A digital meat thermometer that can handle the stress of a professional kitchen
PT-100 Pro-Temp Professional Digital Meat Thermometer Features:
- Commercial Grade Professional Kitchen Thermometer with NSF approval
- Type K Thermocouple with integral stainless precision micro tip probe
- Water & Dust resistant to IP44
- Shock resistant against multiple 3’ drops onto concrete floor
- High Contrast LCD with Big .5” Backlit Blue-White Digits on Black Display
- Temperature range: -40°F (-40°C) – 450°F (230°C)
- 100% Factory Calibration Certificate included guarantees performance & accuracy to NIST standards
- Dimensions closed: 7.4” x 2.2” x .7″
- Probe length: 5″
- Auto Power Save after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Unit turns ON/OFF automatically when the probe is pivoted
- LCD Resolution is: .1C/.1F
- Low battery indicator
- Selectable Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Handy Cooking Chart on body
- Uses three AAA batteries (included)
Is the PT-100 meat thermometer suited for professional use, such as in a restaurant, professional kitchen, or catering kitchen?
Yes, the PT-100 digital meat thermometer is NSF-certified and designed for professional use and can withstand the stress of a professional kitchen. The exterior is resistant to water, dust, and shock, so you don’t have to worry about dropping it on concrete floors common to these settings.
I don’t understand the PT-100 professional meat thermometer instructions. Can you help?
We recommend referring to our online instructional manual for some initial troubleshooting techniques: http://bit.ly/PT100Manual. After reviewing the instruction manual, if you are still unable to get your unit working, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.