ET-733 Wireless Grill Thermometer Set
Wireless Grill Thermometer Set of Transmitter, Receiver, Two Temperature Probes and Two Grill Clips
A Maverick BBQ thermometer for all grillers, the ET-733 is a digital wireless meat AND grill thermometer. Using the two hybrid probes, you can monitor the temperature of any two items. Cooking two meats? No problem. Want to keep an eye on the grill temperature? No problem.
Using the ET-733, you can monitor two meats, two grills or one of each at the same time from a distance using the included receiver. Whether you’re just grilling up dinner for the family or smoking some pulled pork for a party, the ET-733 will help you get the perfect cook, every time.
Perfect for those looking for:
A multi-purpose digital meat AND grill thermometer
A wireless grill thermometer and receiver to monitor your grill or BBQ from a distance
A wireless meat thermometer for the perfect cook, each time
ET-733 Wireless Grill Thermometer Set Features:
- Monitors your most important items at the same time!
- One meat and one BBQ or two meats or two BBQs
- Probe wires are 3 feet long and are rated for 716°F
- Receiver stores settings even when unit is off
- 15 Presets
- Six preset temperatures for meats
- Beef, Veal, Lamb, Pork, Chicken, and Turkey
- Nine BONUS preset temperatures for Game meats
- Deer, Elk, Moose, Buffalo, Rabbit, Boar, Duck, Bird & Fish
- Customize preset temperatures to personal taste
- Raise all temperature settings by pressing HI or lower them by pressing LO
- Audio alarm alerts you when preset temperature is reached
- Loss of signal alert if you go out of range for more than a minute
- Large 300 feet range
- Select between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- The receiver will display 32°F to 572°F
- In BBQ mode you can set the high alert range from 140°F to 572°F and 32°F to 554°F in the low alert range
- Four AAA batteries included
- Dimensions: Receiver: 2.5 x 1 x 4.75 in, Transmitter: 2.5 x 1 x 4.75 in
Is this grill thermometer waterproof?
No, the ET-733 grill thermometer is not waterproof, but it is rain resistant. If you’re looking for a waterproof meat thermometer, check out our Model PT-55 Rain Drop Waterproof Digital Thermometer.
What if the temperature readings on my probes are off, sometimes by 50+ºF? Is there anything I can do to fix the probes?
These are the possibilities:
- The probe has been pushed too far, or not far enough, into the food
- The probe plug or socket has gotten wet
- An incorrect probe (one designed for a different product or model) is being used
- The probe or its wire has absorbed moisture or otherwise gotten wet internally
- The probe or its wire has failed during normal use due to coming in contact with a flame or water
- The probe has been bent and/or pinched
What do I do if the ET-733 digital meat thermometer probe gets wet and reads HHH or LLL?
Sometimes a temperature probe can malfunction after being exposed to water. A probe with moisture inside can be made to work again by the following procedure:
- Place probe and wire (not entire transmitter) in a small baking pan and put it in an oven that you have preheated to 250°F.
- Leave in for one hour, then remove and allow to cool. When cool, try using probe again.
My ET-733 grill thermometer’s receiver isn’t working. What’s wrong?
The ET-733 wireless grill thermometer needs the receiver to register (“sync”) and lock in the radio frequency signal from the transmitter each time the device is turned on. Please make sure that you’re turning on the receiver first before turning on the transmitter for a stable connection.
I don’t understand the ET-733 meat thermometer instructions. Can you help?
We recommend watching our instructional YouTube video for a full demonstration on how to set up your thermometer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYEzgUTScfI
After watching the demonstration, if you are still unable to get your unit working, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.