BT-600 Extended Range Bluetooth Barbecue Thermometer
Grill Your Meat to Perfection, Wirelessly
The BT-600 Extended Range Bluetooth Barbecue Thermometer allows you to easily and wirelessly monitor your BBQ temperatures from your smartphone or tablet via a Bluetooth connection, and comes equipped with our new INSTA-SYNC® technology for longer range and less monitoring interference. Easily monitor your food from as far as 300 feet away!
The Bluetooth BBQ thermometer helps you to barbecue to the perfect temperature every time. Complete with two waterproof probes, the wireless meat thermometer is ideal for monitoring one meat and one BBQ, two meats, or two BBQs – you choose! The water-resistant transmitter makes for grilling all year long, no matter the outside conditions.
Equipped with our new INSTA-SYNC® technology, the BT-600 Bluetooth grill thermometer has a new extended range that allows you to easily monitor your food and BBQ from up to 300 feet away in line of sight. Using the iChef BT-600 meat thermometer app, you can easily keep an eye on your food from a distance without leaving family and friends to check on its progress.
Perfect for those looking for:
A Bluetooth grill thermometer to advance to grill master levels
A waterproof digital meat thermometer to withstand the elements
A meat thermometer app to help you cook everything perfectly from 300 feet away
BT-600 Extended Range Bluetooth Barbecue Thermometer Features:
- Barbecue to the perfect temperature every time
- Displays in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Two 36” long waterproof probes with probe wire rated for 572°F, with support for up to four probes
- Count up and count down timer included
- Water-resistant transmitter allows you to monitor up to four probes (additional probes sold separately)
- Select what to monitor: one meat and one BBQ, two meats, or two BBQs
- Monitor up to four probes at a time
- Six preset food temperatures for Beef, Veal, Lamb, Pork, Chicken, and Turkey
- Nine preset game temperatures for Deer, Elk, Moose, Buffalo, Rabbit, Boar, Duck, Bird, and Fish
- Alerts you when food is up to temperature and when BBQ falls out of range: Food range (-4°F to 572°F)
- BBQ range high temp (140°F to 572°F) BBQ range low temp (32°F to 554°F)
- Range of 300 ft. in line of sight
- Loss of signal alert if you go out of the 300-foot range for more than one minute
- Two grill clips to attach probe to grill rack
- Requires two AAA batteries not included
How far away can I monitor my meat as it cooks using the BT-600 Bluetooth barbecue thermometer?
With the BT-600 wireless BBQ thermometer, you can easily monitor your food as it cooks from up to 300 feet away within line of sight.
What happens if I get out of range of the Bluetooth connection when using my BT-600 wireless grill thermometer?
The BT-600 meat thermometer will alert you if you go out of the 300-foot range for more than one minute.
Do I have to check my meat thermometer app to know if my food is done or the temperature goes out of range?
No, you’ll get an alert on your smartphone or tablet when your food is up to temperature and if the BBQ falls out of range; however, you can easily monitor the progress of your meat as it cooks using the free iChef BT-600 app.
Can my BT-600 be refurbished?
No, it cannot be refurbished. If your unit is no longer reading correctly it may just be a probe issue in which case, you can purchase the replacement probes from us. Please visit out parts and service section to find out more about how to do this.
What if the temperature readings on my probes are off, sometimes by 50+ºF? Is there anything I can do to fix the probes?
These are the possibilities:
- The probe has been pushed too far, or not far enough, into the food
- The probe plug or socket has gotten wet
- An incorrect probe (one designed for a different product or model) is being used
- The probe or its wire has failed during normal use due to coming in contact with a flame or water
- The probe has been bent and/or pinched
You can obtain a new probe from us. Please see the parts and service section to order a new probe.